If you are looking to increase business because it is stagnant and you need some new ways to attract new customers, then it may be time to take your spa marketing to the next level. You need to go beyond mailers and coupons and use the web to your advantage. Therefore, you need a website that everyone will talk about and that will bring in new clients like never before.
First and foremost, you need to hire a company that specializes in spa website design. They will be able to help you make a website with features that no other company has and will, therefore, make your business truly stand out.
- Include a video, not just pictures. A video will enable you to show off your beautiful spa while also showing your team in action. You can spotlight the different areas, employees, and services that you offer.
- Take appointments and sell gift certificates online. Most people are busy and being able to access services online saves time. No more picking up the phone after researching online. Now, they can just input their information and go on with their day looking forward to the day they will enter your spa and be pampered.
- Highlight your business partners. Whether it is a particular brand of hair care products or a charity that you and your employees volunteer at, allow them an area to shine. They will return the favor on their site and then you will get more business by having a presence elsewhere on the web.
- Spotlight your employees. Be sure to ask your spa website design team to create an area on the site where your employees can shine. Be sure to include short bios as well as what they do best at the spa.
- Keep them coming back with loyalty programs, referral programs, birthday clubs, newsletters, and blogs. Make sure you have an area of your website that highlights not only the services and packages that you offer, but how your clients can be kept up to date on new offerings and discounts, as well.
Once your website is optimal, be sure to let the world know through social media. Be sure to post to Facebook and Twitter so that people come looking. You can also include exclusive deals for your followers as well as before and after pictures of current clients. Tips and tricks for remaining beautiful and how to distress between massage appointments are good, as well.
Another way to get people to your new and improved site is to use spa SEO and make it so that your spa appears high on the list when someone uses a search engine to research spas in your area. You also need to ensure that your business is on Google maps so that it is easy to find, as well.
Finally, the best way to get and keep customers is through excellent customer service. Treat your clients well and they will let others know and keep returning to you for more. After all, no one wants a coupon for bad service.